Well talk about fast shipping!! I received my harness today and as everyone said it looks super. Although I do believe there is something missing. My car is a four speed car with a 383 and a holley carb. The manual trans cars have an idle solenoid with two leads that routed off of the rear of the carb, they actually attach to one of the vac. diaphram screws. Well one lead is ignition power to the solenoid and the other is for distributor vac. advance ground when the throttle is closed. Well this harness has no connection for either. According to the wiring diagram in the service manual this is a manual trans only application. Auto trans have no idle solenoid and the wire for the distributor ground comes right off of the curb idle screw located on the front of the carb. This harness is PERFECT for the auto trans setup but I am certainly missing something for the four speed setup. Can anyone help?? Possibly a picture of an original setup? I can make it work but I want it to appear proper as this is a numbers matching car. My research shows that E and B body applications are the same. Thanks