yea thanks mr.p i think it will take the carb aswell just need to fig. out what it likes . i have thougfht about a air gap but this car is more track (going that way anyhow) than street...i plan to put a cage in it this yr cause my son is going to take the seat with my shoulder surgery i have a hard time in it right now and my doctor told me 2 weeks ago i am going to need 1 more this yr. to replace my right shoulder...plus i can take a 10th off with him his more than a 100 pounds lighter ...so i think i my set up the intake to something more race later when i take the heads off and send them out to be worked over ...hay 727 thats a great combo you have thereand seems to be working very well. i think a set up in cam would not hurt this thing either since with the lash and all the intake should be under 500 and just over 500 on ex. with 1.5 rollers so i plan to tighten the lash after i get the fuel worked out to see if it help or hurt it ....hope to have the 8"verta soon....... 727 if you dont mind me asking again what does your heads flow and at what lift...mines only go 240/140@500 so i know i need to work them some

Last edited by earthmover; 04/04/10 03:16 PM.