From what I've read about that blown HEMI,it's 13% underdriven with tiny holley 750's and 5 lbs of boost.Sounds more like a conservitive tune up.That combo could make upwards of 1400 hp with a pair of SV1 carbs and some overdrive.

1400 Horse ?? not in a million years. I love how people throw out these huge huge horsepower estimates for roots blower motors. it might make 1400 horsepower with a 1471 blower and alcohol. I have worked around big roots blower motors used in offshore powerboats for a long time. It takes those guys big inch, big cheif head, 1471 intercooled, dominators, race gas, and still not make 1400. I better get on the phone now and start telling those guys not to spend 50 K a motor to make 1100 horse, when all along it only takes a 426 hemi with an 871 and sv1's.

making 1400 for 1 hr is not like making 1400 for 8sec. at a time. you would just call it fake if some1 did make that much i think.do you realy think that 1400hp cant be made with a combo like his? i am not trying to cause trouble just debate a little.