Quote:

Quote:

My guess is that the seller is wrong. As far as I know, nobody is reproducing the small bearing knuckle. I could be wrong of course. Maybe the seller actually knows more about his parts than I do!

Well I should know in a few days..... i bet you are all right but I hope youre all wrong.

I will post the findings.

On a good not, I went to buy new rotors for the cuda. O'reillys had them for $177 each

Advance auto had them for $225 each

Autozone had them for $77 each So I bought them expecting them to be the wrong ones. BUT i picked them up today and while they are a one piece rotor/hub, they are the small bearing rotor and look like they will work. i'll take a better look at them tomorrow.

The oreilly and advance rotors were Wagners while the autozone was a duralast (but it looks to be the same thickness as my originals...)

Well the rotors showed up today and guess what, THEY ARE THE FREAKING LARGER BEARING SPINDLES

man, nothing ticks me off more than ASKING A STRAIGHT FORWARD question and getting a wrong answer- especially since I could have bought some others from Steves Musclecar parts at the beginning of the week and had them here by now to go on the car tomorrow.

but no, i took a chance and got the shaft. now the car sits until next week.

dagnabbit

It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas.