Hello again all , once again I have another problem though this time electrical. On our resto build we decided to put in a shaker scoop instead of what it came with. We found that it wouldn't fit with the 2 speed wiper motor the car came with, so we bought a 3 speed motor at a swap meet and restored it. Upon installation, we found that the swap wasn't so easy...

The wiring is or course for a 2 speed, along with the switch, so there are going to be obvious problems but I didn't think they were going to be too bad. We have no park, and cannot seem to figure out the high and low speed settings and the ground is in and out depending on how we wire it. Strange... Is it possible for me to take a 3 speed switch, pop in the plug and pop the switch into the dash?? If not, what are my options????

knyech1- '71 Sassy Grass Demon 340/904. Pump gas, 1.61 60ft, 7.439 1/8 @ 95mph, 11.824 1/4 @ 111mph "Not too bad for a pump gas 340, full of used parts and hillbilly ported stock heads." - V.B. '03 2500 5.9L HO 6-spd on 35's. 395hp/755ft-lb at tires.