I sold my set of rusty pitted manifolds on eBay to some guy in Sweden for obscene money IMO, but he just had to have them. Then I bought a set of the repro manifolds for my 440 Cuda from Year One. They fit perfect and look brand new. The only difference I could find was a "Y1" cast in the back side and you can't see it when mounted. They have other castings for that original too. I have had them on for about 2 1/2 years now and they are just beginning to surface rust, so I pulling tham at the end of the show season and will have them ceramic coated cast iron grey for about $150. I could do a permanent coating myself, but for that money, why?! I am sure you would like them as much as I do, and I believe there is a Year One code floating around that is good for 20% off, which would bring the price down below $300. I know I could have bought used somewhere, but I like the fact that 1)new 2)no pits 3)no cracks 4)no looking through swap meets, and 5) comes with all the hardware, etc. I did remove the heat riser and sold that on eBay too! What a country! See the pic.

4457812-PB190151a.JPG (1098 downloads)

1971 Cuda, 440 custom-build