Quote:

Headers will always make more hp and torq. How much depends on the rest of the combo. Now you can make a lot of power with manifolds and go quick down the 1/4 with them, however if you're wanting to get everything possible out of your combo(and not willing to pay stupid high $ for OEM hp manifolds) chances are you'll have headers on there.

....Which brings us back to the point I made earlier. Which is better? It depends what you are looking for.

- Do headers make more power than HP manifolds? Yes

- How much more power will I make with headers? Impossible to say without full specs. Will vary depending on the build.

- Can I make 500hp using HP manifolds. Yes

If you are on a budget and want the most HP for the least $$$'s, then use headers. If you are building a race car, use headers. If you want a strong street car and want it to look stock or don't want some of the alleged hassles of headers then you CAN get boatloads of power out of the HP manifolds as Andy has so clearly demonstrated.

Dave

1970 Super Bee 440 Six Pack 1974 'Cuda 2008 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Ram 3500 Diesel 2004.5 Ram 2500 Diesel 2003 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Durango Limited [url] http://1970superbee.piczo.com [/url]