Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Here's a pic of an Oct built Cuda-It's my business partners and is 95% original.

Rally dash cars should be mounted onto the dash frame under neath the heater control bezel, attached to the metal frame, not the plastic. Dash frame, assuming correct year frame will have holes for it. Standard dash is on the switch panel, this panel would also be cut for it if it were an original roadlamp car, it not, you are going to probably have to get an exact location and modify.

That would be nice to assume, but I have documented 5 early (sept/oct) cars with the switch in the same location as I pictured. Hence the reason I made it a point to state it was an early car. This car is still original down to it's tires, belts, hoses, vapor seperator, battery cables, exhaust system etc and there was no hole in the dash for the switch-and it's on the broadcast sheet.
All these same early cars had argent Cuda tailpanel emblems too, as well as some other oddities. This I had to research thouroughly, because a car I was restoring was an early car, and had the switch in the "wrong" spot I thought.
I not here to argue of course, just stating what I have found in research. Whether you choose to accept it or not is up to you. I've learned to many things over the past 25 years to accept anything as gospel! cheers

That extra explanation helps a lot Paul. Thanks a bunch!

Tav