i put an alter-k in my dart in 2006. i drive the hell out of it and have never had an ounce of trouble with it. go with the power steering option. its incredible. drives like a new car. RMS customer service is second to none. any questions be sure to give bill a call. he will go over everything with you and not try to talk you into buying anything.

as far as turning radius goes. i never really compared the stock stuff to the alter-k but i know i have no trouble parallel parking in philly or turning the car around making a U turn, no problems in parking lots or anything like that. i do know bills new torsion bar alter-k has more wheel travel and i believe better turning radius.

before i decided on an alter-k i kept up with all the feed back on the systems that were available. there was way way too much bad feed back on the magnum force set up. bad welds,poor fit, bad geometry and frame rails twisting because the stock shock towers were never designed to hold the weight of the car up. they have since started to sell a band aid for that but its just that a band aid. its just a poor design. now the alter-k i never read a bad thing about it. everyone that had one loved it, said it bolted right in easily and performed flawlessly and people raved about how great the customer service was at RMS. i gotta say i experienced everything people were saying about the alter-k. its a great system thats a true bolt in and performs as advertised. and like i said i talked to bill numerous times for over an hour and never once did he get pushy about trying to sell me anything while o picked his brain.

there really is only the one choice and thats the alter-k

It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

www.MoparMisfits.com