I have only experience with the reily k- frame. I have look into both and researched both companies before i brought one for my car. Also I installed one on a customers 73 cuda. Very easy to install. Well built and great customer service if needed.

If your car is mainly a street car i would shy away from the magnum force k-frame for a few reasons but the main one is

That coil-overs are located in the shock towers and in a full weight street car I didn't like the idea of that. They do give you shock tower reinforcments now however unless you can weld it further's the cost as you now have to pay to have it installed.

The only downside i can think of the reily k rames is that you have to remove the bump stops depending on what body style car you have. This however is easy and if you remove them by drill the factory spot welds it looks clean and you could always reinstall them if you ever wanted to convert back. The reason this is done is b/c the coil-overs are mounted on teh k-frame and the coil-over mounts run right through where the bump stops are. This however is the main reason i like the reily k-frame more as the coil-overs are not in the shock tower and IMO is a much better design for a full weight street car.

In a lightened weight race/drag car either k-frame would work