Quote:

When a vendor such as Jules tries to educate he is perceived as slamming another???? Jules couldn't have been more diplomatic with his words nor has he ever been off color in any of his posts. There is a correct way and there is a "parts store" way. The motor that you posted up 71 bee is just that, average "parts store" looking. Also I don't believe Jules said he would do a motor like that but that if he did the cost would be $75. Let's save bashing for the mediocre venders not one of the "good one's".

I see so provide me an EXACT breakdown of labors parts and services for you educated experts to give me a "Parts Store" wiper motor.

This will be a great exercise considering that most labor BEGINS at $70 an hour and I guarantee that Jules times is NOT that cheap. AND I doubt that it takes 10 minutes to rip apart a motor, blast it, soak it, repair it and assemble it. If he did this service there is NO WAY that he would charge that and he doesn't because he preferred high quality exact OE resto. This is fine by the way.

So YES saying it was $75 is a dig and your digging the hole even deeper by calling it a parts store resto. Therefore you are simply insulting ME because I called him out.

And SHOW ME a $75 parts store motor and maybe I will concede, but You won't and can't because it does not exist which makes your comment more rhetoric...BESIDES what experience DO YOU HAVE with Kims' restored or refurbed motors? I won't hold my breath for an answer...

LOOK all I am saying is that there are OTHER resources out there that do good work and it just depends on what level of refurb or restore you want. If you like Jules... Great! If not there are other options out there and their quality may be good as well. My experience was good and I hardly would consider it a "parts store" resto.

'73 GK6 Challenger Rallye - 340 4-Speed