Quote:

Quote:

Need some thoughts.69 superbee air grabber set up,505 stroker motor,hughes hyd.roller cam 252/258,576 lift,eddie rpm heads light port work,holley 850 quick fuel carb.street car 95% of the time.I really want to run a eddie rpm but I want to keep the stock look and the air set up and I dont think I can do this with the rpm intake.What do you guys think can it happen?As another plan,maybe the holley street dominator low rise intake single plane,do you think it will work well with my set up or not?The holley shows better #s than the ch4b eddie and the wieand action plus.I just need some ideas,I really like the eddie rpm but the holley has good flow #s and its lower rise.I just dont want to cork the motor off to bad with the intake.

Seems like someone had this same Issue a few weeks back? hmmmmmmm..

Yeah,I posted something a while back on this subject,I was just looking for more info,maybe someone has done this set up before or knows more about these intakes than what I have been reading about them.I am a newbie to mopar.My brother and I decided after our dad passed away that we would sell our chevies and fix up the mopars in the barn of my dads(69 superbee and 69 cornet r/t 4sp dana car)so here we are trying to figure it out,its a whole new world of mopar for us,but its way fun.Thanks for the reply

superbee