Quote:

Locomotion answered your ? in his post. IHRA does accept NHRA competition licenses and chassis tags at most events. But I would certainly call ahead of time since you have no trust fund, your favorite term I might add. In fact, at PBIR Nitro Jam they let everyone that came race and gave a 30 day grace period to those requiring chassis certs. As for no box, IHRA rules! Where else can you race a National event in a box or no box bracket car?? I know those events aren't close to you westies but they do offer them, NHRA sure does not!

Wayne you are 100% correct locomotion answered my question. And if the indivdual that refered to my question as being silly had all the facts maybe he would have thought it not such a silly question? Also as to my favorite term "Trust fund"? No I don't have one and never will. And only those that have one and have never had to earn anything might find it an offensive term? Thats always been the problem with the truth? Not always poplular but still none the less true.