My post was not to imply that efi was any more problem prone then a carbed car was, it was simply to point out that IF a problem did occure would he have a ability to do a roadside repair. I have logged many miles without any problem, but have also been with several car club members that were not as lucky as I have been. I also understand that there are a huge number of people out there driving hot rods that don't have a clue how to fix anything on them. I can tell you that when we are with a group and someone has a problem, if the car has a carb, there are more willing to lend a hand then if it was efi. There are simply more repairable things that can happen along the road that can be fixed on a carbed car then there is that can be fixed on an efi equiped car along the road.

Since the request was for info, I suppose the responce should have been: If a problem occures along the road, more people can help you if you have a carbed engine then if you have injection. Sad as it may be, most people simply do not understand how efi is suppose to work, so when it doesn't, they are lost.

I'll craw back under my rock now. Gene