OK, in reasearching items for the 38 PlYmouth coupe project I have spoken to several prople, the most recent is Darrell from fatman for the front suspension.

He asked what I wanted and I told him a daily driver on long haul driver thats reliable and that does not have to have huge power.

He informed me that he would use the $1995.00 stage two front suspension kit and then asked what motor I was looking at the 318 or 360. I told him I was looking at doing the 5.7 conversion. His opinion is to use and older mid 70s carb 360 that will be in his opiion trouble free and a lot less expensive.

i wanted the 5.7 for the originality and look, not to mention- maybe a bit more gas mileage?

I am curious on what you guys reccoemnd? 360 crate motors andy good, costs on various motors and what would you do.

The car is going to be a full fendered car with hood in place and I want to drive the SH&T out of it.

Is a 5.7 going to be a lot more expense, I mean huge compared to a 360. is efi harder to deal with than a carb?

whats up???

signed--slightly confused LAWFISH

Last edited by LAWFISH; 05/22/08 01:30 PM.