Quote:

Quote:

hey its your life. just better hope you don't kill someone other then your self running that crap.

You sir can got to hell! I would use other words but this is a family site. I never said I had one of his k-members, just the control arms. The pic of the broken one is from the tool with the pro street Road Runner that had no business running race car parts on the street!

I really hate this place some times, it would seem that many members here are just a bunch of fear mongers, if one person has a problem or something blows up all the broken parts are condemed as garbage. Wether it's Indy heads, Comp lifters, 440 Sorce, Mopar Performance, Magnum Force who ever the flavour of the day is. You people have your preferred suppliers and that is the only places that are "worthy" for everyone to buy from. These are aftermarket race parts and should be treated as such, a drag car is not a street car and these parts are not designed for dodging potholes and curbs.

So on that note I will race with my CAP upper control arms knowing that they will not fail because I know what they are intended for.

crogen80 welcome to my ignore list, you are the only one there. That is all, I will not post on this topic again. And you never did answer my question, "DO YOU HAVE A RACE CAR??"
Steve

WoW Steve, somebody found your button
I can honestly say that k frame looks like it was built by a kindergarten fab class.
I'm running cap uppers. I just keep an eye on them.