Quote:

Actually There was a Guy that had several made. They looked pretty good in the pics. I saw them on here or ebay when I was redoing my '73 RR about 18 months ago. He had them for a while. Mine was very good shape so I did not buy one.

Yes, somebody out of Ohio I think.
They even had some repops on ebay about a year ago.
the guy had a company do a small run. When I found them on ebay, there were only bleemed ones remaining.
I kick myself for not buying one, but I had no idea what the quality was. I think they wanted $150 bucks for them too.

Good luck finding them. Just about everyone with a 73-74 satellite 2 door and R.R. needs one.
Mines is weathered badly and no longer straight but it is better than nothing.

I even put it on my Christmas list one year for gags and everyone in the family was looking for one. I almost got one from a 72 from someone because thats all they could find.

Very hard to repop correctly. The guy went through several runs before he got one he liked and had racked up the bucks trying to do it, then gave up I think cause he didn't like the final outcome completely.
Some of my detatils here may not be correct as I am doing this all from memory.

The ones on Tony's site are probaly the outer ends, cause he says fillers "plural".

He ALSO lists one for a front. I wonder what that could be, as there are no rubber fillers on the front.

Last edited by 74SatSundance; 01/24/10 07:45 PM.