Quote:

Quote:

We got the car back together with a blowproof bell. Went to track today. First pass had clutch adjustment issues. Second pass ran a 98.81 went thru the traps in 3 rd gear around 7400 ... Third pass the clutch disk fell apart...

So I def need more gear like 6.17 or something... Hopefully the pressure plate or the flywheel aren't damged. If they aren't I'll get a new disc and run again next weekend.. We'll see how it broke and hopefully be able to figure out why it broke...

Bummer! What kind of disc was it? Please don't tell me it was a Zoom or from Napa! How tall of a tire are you running on that thing?

Pics please!

Centerforce dual friction. I called CF when I installed it, they said I was pushing the limit on slipping it. They never mentioned anything about the disc itself falling apart. I'm gonna call them Mon morn and see what they have to say.

I was trying to run the shortest tire possible so I am running 295/50/15. They are 26 I believe. So now I need bigger gears, but I don't see anyone that makes bigger than 5.13 for 8.75.....

I should have pics tomorrow...

SDG Motorsports
Hellcat Demon and Redeye Supercharger CNC Porting
https://www.sdgmotorsports.com/