Quote:

Quote:

Once you get the carbs sorted out you'll wonder why everyone doesn't run one. I'll never go back to a regular manifold again.

Oh, but I couldn't agree more.

My wife's daily driver for years was a tunnel rammed 440 Cordoba LS. Work, groceries, you name it.

I worked in construction and for years had a 440 tunnel rammed work truck, everybody thought I was fibbin until I popped the hood, or floored the gas pedal....

My work truck had a 268 Comp Cam and a STOCK stall converter, it had more bottom end balls than could be believed, it would ROAST the back tires while towing a 1937 Plymouth on a car trailer, I know from experience.

I've had a ton of tunnel rammed 440 vehicles, never had a problem with them and I would truly be hesitant to run a single four barrel on a 400 again.

My Coupe was a 440 tunnel ram when I had it on the road, I drove it all over all the time, it was my only insured vehicle.

Lots of hood clearance too.

Very Kewl!!!
What tunnel ram were you using?
I like the looks of of it!

Mark

1996 Ram 1500 Sport
1968 road runner
1952 Sears Allstate licensed, pump gas, Hemi 5.98 @ 115.73 1.33 60 ft. The best is yet to come. Painless Performance / Street RODDER magazine Top 100 for 2019