[quoteand said it would flow that.i think the cnc flows more than 350cfm no?
i w2ish the low flow was better.it would help me more i think.[446 cubes,.646 lift roller,6500/6800rpm]
this info some1 else posted.

I'll put it this way, with only bowl work, they wouldnt flow 330 on Dwaynes bench, Id bet the house on that!!!

Honestly I was surprised they got 350 out of a CNC ported BS. I dont think they will go much more than that. Yeah, I know somebodys cousin had a set that flowed 3XX, see the last paragraph below.

I'll also add that Dwayne did another set of BS heads a week or so before he did mine. They were MW size and didnt flow more than mine at standard port window. Im wanting to say the flow was within 2-3 cfm, honestly I think it was closer than that. I know somebody will tell you the MW version will be the cats meow, but Dwayne was positive that unless you need the bigger intake, its not worth it to go MW on these heads.

Further, I had the heads flowed on a local bench. They flowed almost 340 at .700. I didnt pay much attention to that number, since so many heads on here have come from Dwayne, been flowed on his bench, we know what they run, etc.

Last edited by Von; 01/09/10 01:23 AM.

72 RR, Pump gas 440, 452s, 3800 lbs, Corked, ET Radials,. 11.33@117.72. Same car, bone stock 346s, 9.5 comp, baby solid. 12.24@110.