Honestly, I'ld like to not have to wrench on the cars between races. Seems, like every season I've been thrashing just to make the next race.

I haven't given much thought as to what goals I have for my car. Origanly, I wanted to get my conv refreshed and hopefully get it back to running consitant 11.0's. That's pretty much gone out the window now.

I don't have any real changes in store for the 72. I would like to gather some parts to get it street legal but it needs a lot so we'll see how that goes. I would like to see them get it to run in the high 12's on a consitant basis. Not sure if seat time for them is enough though.

I've got a new motor kit to put together for Taylor's Jr. Going from a 2 3/4 x 3" BZ to a 3x3 ZR motor. Probably a little more motor than she needs to run the 8.90 index but (from what little round wins she has) I think she might have a better chance if she is running them down instead of being chased. (I know I'm much better that way)

The biggest goal I have is getting Kaitlin on the track as much as possible. She wont turn 8 yrs old till the middel of Aug and by then the # of TnT's and races are getting slim. She's been chomping at the bit for a couple of years now and I have a feeling I'm really gonna have my hands full with her. I just hope I can keep my cool as she learns.

Other than that, I guess I'ld just like everything to be running the same at the end of the season as they were at the start. If, not maybe a little better.