Quote:

CPPA headers-
2" primaries, industrial chrome plated.I believe these are the same as modern TTI headers. These headers burned the boots of every plug wire and shield I tried with the exception of Jacobs wires with the ceramic boot. Switching to edelbrock heads cured all plug wire issues. The down side to these are that they totally encapsulate the starter. Want to change it? the motor is going to have to come out. when the motor goes in, the starter better be in the right position. If the body has rotated a bit too much and you get the motor in, you wont be able to spin the starter into it's correct position without pulling the motor back out. I've done all my motor installations by myself hanging the headers and starter roughly in place with safety wire. If you have a helper I'm sure you can knock a few hours off of the installation time.

The starter actually CAN be changed in the car, but it's a pain in the butt. I did mine many times.
When I switched to a ministarter I found out it was JUST in the way of one header tube, which I dinged in the car, teeny tiny little hammer and teeny tiny little swings, took me two hours to make one little ding.
You have to pull the steering column and steering box as well as lift the engine to get the starter out while the engine remains in the car, it ain't fun but it CAN be done!

CrAzYMoPaRGuY