This winter I bought the ProParts 2" semi-fenderwell headers for my 69 Dart with a low deck and 440-1 heads.
When I bolted on all 8 tubes I was thrilled with how they fit and didn't hit anything.

But then I went to put the collectors on and things got ugly. The drivers side hung close to the ground on a bad angle and the passenger side ran right into the tranny k-member frame. And when I turned the steering wheel I realized one of the tubes(#1) was hitting the steering drag link bar very hard.

So I had to ding the #1 tube pretty hard, cut the drivers side collector and give it a different angle, same with the passenger collector and shortened it to get it away from the tranny k-member.

But once I was done with the chop saw and the welding for about 3 weeks my body was wore out but they fit pretty nice now, although the collectors are not fun to try and slide over 4 pipes that are all fighting against each other.
It took some work but I'm happy with the headers now, just need to get the car running again so I can drive it to settle the front suspension and make sure they're not too close to the ground, especially the drivers side.

Wish I could post pics but our main computer that was setup for all that crashed.

1970 Challenger, all aluminum 528 Hemi, HDK suspension, Tremec 5 speed manual