Quote:

My new B1 heads should be ready for Koffel's to set up with rocker gear pretty soon and I need to decide between Jesel or T&D rockers. Has anybody here used or at least had some experience with both?

You have a good product. And I think your willing to do what it takes ($) to build a smart powerful package. My concern is your last post. Most here lead you down the path of better rockers ($). But contradictory to us 'experts' B1Headman posts this in the Greg'sDart valvetrain post.

"Two set ups 1st is our std. N/A set up 250-260 seat load 760-800 open load 1.7 std. B1 rockers .780-.800 lift comp 829-16 lifters. 3/8 int pushrods & 7/16 ex pushrods. 2nd set up is for blown applications.
>>>(350-370 seat load and 1050-1100 open load. 1.7 std. B1 rockers)<<<!!! .850 lift. 1/2 int and ex pushrods. Crane pro series lifters.We run this combo 8800-9000 rpm."

This would lead me to believe the 'kit' rockers you already purchased where more than adequate. Why are you changing rockers? Just didn't want you to spend $ unnecessarily, also would like to better understand your decision snce you've already involved us. And better educate us 'experts'.