Quote:

Quote:

Dang, Bill.Are you a stunt driver or something. Get better . Happt Thanksgiving, Bill and family.. Thanks for the headsup..

Yea what the heck does he do for a living??
Hope he's alright and let me know if he needs anything.

What I do is build aero derivative,(jet engine powered)power turbine's for the oil and natural gas pipeline industry and are also used for electrical power generation, what I was doing at the time was installing a drive hub on the drive end of the power turbine, using approxamately 25.000# of hydraulic pressure when the pusher that is screwed on to the end of the shaft (2.750-12 thd) stripped the thread's right off the shaft and blew the hub that weight's approxamately 75-80# right into my leg and tried to bend it the other direction plus I recieved two pretty good sized contusion's on my upper and lower leg, the hospital say's no broken bone's but I will be visiting my orthopedic surgeon asap, he's the one that found the crack's the last time that the hospital overlooked, it was later determined by company officials that the hyd pusher was only screwed on by 2 thread's and was installed incorrectly by one of my work mate's and blew off while I was helping guide the hyd pump operator by being his eye's while he operated the pump because he was not able to see when the hub was seated against the shaft, nice way to start the holiday huh?

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.