Well, up until this past weekend not much had been done in the two weeks prior (Christmas and New Years weekends...no time for the car). This weekend we got hot and heavy with it and glazed some imperfections and shot the whole car in 2-3 coats of more primer. Of course, no weekend goes without a hitch and when I started spraying the hood this morning, the primer reacted with the semi-sanded off black stripes and caused me to have to stop. Rick and I had to sand the stripes completely off to ensure a smooth finish of primer. All in all, the car looks 99% better than it did 6-7 weeks ago when we started. The roof and hood are phenomenal compared to what we started with. Oh yeah...the Frankenstein fender too! LOL! Here's some boring shots of this weeks progress. Next week is a complete wet sand and the following week is paint!

Some of the glazed areas --

These are the stripes we had to "remove"...this was before we totally removed them. Also, more glazed areas --

Somehow we forgot to strip the driver side rocker...two steps forward, one step back. DOH!

Sandblasted the center of the trunk lid where the wide molding goes --

Progress while sanding off the glaze --

Shooting primer...from the doors back (we still had some work to do on the hood) --

Working the glaze on the fenders and hood --

Fenders shot in primer --

Sun gettin' low...done for the night.

Showed back up at Rick's this morning bright and early. Finished the hood and roof and shot them in primer. The car is completely in primer again. Light wet sanding next week and paint the week after!