I'll jump in here, the body, for the most part, is pretty straight. The roof has a large patch from the sunroof removal/repair, the hood was grafted from a later e-body hood, the fender is a combination of two fenders. Both doors, and both quarters have very minimal filler. The passengers side fender has very little filler. A lot of the pictures show bare metal with some prior tan-ish primer that is in good shape with no need for us to strip off, and should not be confused with filler.
I think the car was a pretty typical transportation vehicle for a great number of years and just wracked up some minor dents and dings, but as far as we can tell nothing major. Both quarter panels are original as well as both doors.
The goal is just to have a decent driver for Mike's daughter, which will be a daily driver, and not to spend too much money or time. So far I think were into it for 8-10 days labor and Mike will have less than $1000 into it for body work beer and paint.
Seeing the car in this stage has given Mike new life for the project and may have already ordered all the parts to rebuilt the front end and do the v-8 swap after paint.

68 AMX mopars red headed stepchild
69 Dart GT Convertible 340 4 speed
71 Challenger - looks like the avatar!