Quote:

Quote:

Anybody??

Keeping in mind the 64/65 race hemis were desiginated for drag and oval track racing, that as mentioned, the engines could have come with a variety of pully configerations either buy design or mistake from Chrysler either in production or over the counter sales.
We check 4 different pulleys(suposedly stock) and depth of v and diameter varyied from 1/8 to 1/4 inch.Depth of pulleys are quite different for the thick and thin dampners as well as some dual crank NASCAR style flush pulleys that used spacers.Some have a heavy rolled edge and others a thin rolled edge.There is no solid definite answer since Chrysler outsourced some of the production.Some were made by American Auto Parts,Dana and other MFGs.I'll leave any and all exacting deminsions to the "experts".Find a set the looks and fit correctly and be happy

.593 sound ok for an oval track crank pulley? Belts are a matched set 3/8 wide. They look like they sit down pretty good and won't get tossed at 6.5K.
Found a water pump pulley with grooves at .687. Belts look almost lost in that one. But they sit like the vintage photo I have of the engine I'm restoring. (got REAL lucky there...)

Thanks for the reply!