All Racer Barney Barnhart and BullDog Graphics are helping out Andrews family by selling delcals. Here is the information.

In memory of the late Andrew "Drew" Dombroski I am putting a "Decal" together for all of us to remember him and the sport that he loved so much. With the help from Bull Dog who is feverishly trying to put them together for me. I will be selling the decals for $20.00 per pair. You can pay more if you like. 100% of the money will go to Drew's family to help off set their bills. There will only be 500 of these and you can take the two, one or none for your $20.00 contribution.
Drew at only 20 years young had touched many, many life's and all have been in a positive way and that is incredible to say the least. Drew loved to be at the race track and around racers. It was his life and it was what meant the most to him. I for one believe if Drew would have stayed with us he would have became one of the "elite" racers of his time. He already was a track champion at only 20 years young and had won many races. There are people that race for many years that never accomplish what Drew did in his shout career. Again please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers through these ruff times. And remember; Drew was a champion, a believer, fun loving and most of all a friend who will now watch over us. You can send you check or money orders to me and I guarantee your decals as soon as I get them.
God speed my friend!
Barney & Penny Barnhart
129 Seville Rd.
Wadsworth, Ohio 44281