Thanks guys, yes I'm very glad I didn't give up or burn it down or drive it off a cliff. My wife just could not understand why I wanted to try one more time after such a miserable year, I told her if I didn't it would be one long grumpy winter.

Thanks for all the suggestions, I will be considering all of them this winter, I'd love a custom roller and E85 and a transbrake but money is tight so as DoubleD suggested I may just advance the cam and stuff like that.
I don't have a 9 second license but I want it to be able to run 10 flat in any kind of bad air.

Brian, that would be a great video, but I'd need a .5 head start.

Ron, I don't know if I've struck another good combo yet but it is finally running hard. I honestly think it could be quicker with smaller heads and intake and cam for the RPM range I'm running, but I am starting to be happy with it and it's all set up for nitrous if the desire ever rises, it has alum. rods, wider gapped rings, and o-ringed block with copper gaskets. I just don't have the coin to fill bottles and buy all the juice parts.

540Dart, I'm planning on less duration if all goes well this winter.

Butch thanks again for all your help yesterday. We can super tune your car next spring, it's as easy as opening the hood and the tool box simultaneously.

Dennis believe me when I hit the lottery it will have a stick!

Chip I was worried about not having that Super Sucker spacer yesterday but it appears that it likes the one inch open better, even though the air was better yesterday. That'll save me some money. LOL!

340B5, hang in there man!

1970 Challenger, all aluminum 528 Hemi, HDK suspension, Tremec 5 speed manual