And last but not least...

"Most Trans-Am (only) cars have 2 plugs in the floor similar to the rubber-steel plugs for the rear shock towers in the trunk but about half the diameter. I have never seen these on anything other than a Trans-Am car."

Not sure what your talking about here....I don't recall any trunk photos being shown. My trunk floor (and all the other sheet metal) in my car is original, nothing was ever replaced.

That should be it on that subject..

I will say this....I'm no expert when it comes to these cars or any other car but I do love them and respect them. Because of that I put alot of time into the researching them. I don't say things like "Always" "Never" and "Positively" because somebody will prove you wrong.

Jimmy and I started off on the wrong foot and I'm sorry for that. I had a bad day at work and I guess I popped off a little to quick so I'm sorry for calling you out.

Again I would like to thank Berry Washington (Alaskan TA) for all of his photos and knowledge. If anybody would like a CD that is FULL of photos of a VERY low milage T/A, just PM him, IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!

5589199-1970TA.jpg (269 downloads)

....there is nothing like driving my 1968 Hemi Dart around town and having people looking at you like you're nuts!!