The new motor is from a 96. It has 96 stamped on the block.

We changed everything (sensors, etc.) over so that the old wiring harness would plug in.

We used the original PCM plus another one that I got from a scrap yard with the same number as the original.

I have also got a wiring harness from a 95 as well from the scrap yard. I thought we had it made when we put the second wiring harness on. It started and ran pretty good. But within a couple of hours of running it was back to the same situation.

When it started, it threw a code. The code in the Chrysler manual said it was a intermitent loss of timing. It made it sound like the crank or cam sensor was not working. We have replaced both more than once.

The fuel pressure I quoted may not be exactly what we found. I just remember him telling me it was good.

I am really frustrated. I have a good bit of $ in this car and cant get it going.

Love them 68 MOPARS! GTS 340 auto, Charger R/T 440 4-speed, Superbee 383 auto, GTX 440 auto, D100 (new front frame 5.7 hemi - in process), Formula S 340 4-Speed A/C (it's green), 383 auto Roadrunner (maybe a hemi - waiting) and a 68 W200 Power Wagon. Drivers: 07 Cummins and 14 Ecodiesel 4x4.