i am currently installing a rebel wire harness. i was planning on using the basic 8 circuit kit, but they ended up sending me a 9+3 harness, which is the most popular i believe. basically, it is the same as the 8 circuit kit, but with ability to add-on, which is not my plan.

here's some pics of my install. harness seems to be pretty good quality - wires are nice. i've heard that if you lay a painless harness out, it's virtually identical, at much less cost. i'm working out hooking up wipers. i've done a custom dash, and am not utilizing stock climate controls. only using a switch that will run 12V to blower motor and a separate heater valve. so, i don't have that to mess with. i am using stock headlight switch and wiper switch. the headlight switch was easy to figure out. the wipers i am still working on, but basically just ran out of time during the weekend. i made a template and cut-out a panel for the new harness. this covers the large square hole for the bulkhead connectors using its mounting points and allowed me to cut the 1.25" hole for the harness and another .75" hole for my mechanical gauge tubes.

i still need to terminate the headlight and taillight wires as well as figure out the ignition, since i am not using the stock keyed switch.

'71 Satellite Sebring 440