Quote:

I was looking for you and your car Mark. Didn't know you were in the tower or I would have looked you up. I told big Al how impressed I was on how fast the cars got through compared to when I was at BIR 3 weeks ago. My hats off to you and the crew. Al also loved the ribeye we feed him Saturday night.

Thanks for the compliments, this is the first year I haven't had my car there since I can remember..... maybe next year.

Thought I would have more time to roam the pits and say hi to people, but it was just so hectic staying on top of the race schedule. I did get to talk to some, and I saw many of you from a distance, and watched you guys run from the best seat in the house.

Sean's 7 second Charger is fantastic and for the 2cnd year in a row I was not able to introduce myself to him. The two Nitro teams there were some of the nicest people you would ever meet. I hope some of you got over to the ProCharger display, they have some really nice stuff for Mopars.

[image]http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/nhramark1/library/Racing[/image] 9.100 @ 150 mph 5.780 @ 120 mph