Quote:

How's the overall car count? I saw a lot of cars at RT66 that would normally be down there.

Our overall car count was up. The Quick field was down though, we had 11 dragsters and 10 door cars in the field Sunday. Seems we were scheduled against an NHRA national open or something in Colombus.

Thanks to all the Quick competitors who support our event!

For the 3rd year in a row we increased the NSS car count, and I believe we had 124 cars in Pro. Thanks to all the racers (and the HUGE number of show cars) for being there. Oh yeah, we also gave away a brand new 24' enclosed trailer on Sunday.

The rain on Saturday was dissapointing, we got the track all cleaned up and back to racing after the first shower. A little while later it rained again (in bright sunshine no less) and just wouldn't stop. I'm not sure it was even raining on the interstate a few hundred yards away.

Sunday was a beautiful day and with Saturdays purse rolled over it made for a $6000 to win Super Pro field and a $1500 to win Hemi Challenge.

Overall this years Monster Mopar Weekend was a big success. I'm exhausted though, working in the tower is way more stress than you would think........ I'm hoping I can have MY car there next year!

[image]http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/nhramark1/library/Racing[/image] 9.100 @ 150 mph 5.780 @ 120 mph