Quote:

Thanks ,I don,t have anyway to control the temp in my shop, so i have to work around the weather ,the plan was too have the car running and driving before i painted it ,but it was getting late in the year so went head and shot it ,I like to paint early in the morning ,its usually calm and no flys or bugs are flying around ,The night before i set of 2 or 3 bug bombs in the shop and seal it up ,next morning i wipe car down with a pre paint prep Sickens M600 ,I thinking of putting steelies on it ,should i go 14,s or 15,s ,any ideas what looks the best ,will use a dog dish hubcap ,have a 4 door 69 valiat with mint wheels and dog dish hubcaps ,but are afraid the wheels are too narrow ,i have taken wheels of mid 80,s New Yorkers and they are 15x7 ,but not sure if my dog dish caps will work ,unfortunately i don,t have any of these wheels around any more too check Need some ideas ,Car is getting closer ,pulled rearend out and redone it ,bearing ,brakes 323 posi etc ,it looks nice ,hope too be finished by Thanksgiving ,will post pictures soon ,thanks Guys

The Valiant wheels should be small bolt pattern, they wont work anyway. I would stick with 15s, they look good on B-Body cars, Dog Dish would look nice on the car or a set of Crager S/S (old style Crager Mags) would make the green really pop.