I just finished wet sanding and buffing car ,i already had this done before i saw your post ,What i,m talking about is dirt ,trash etc in clear coat ,What i did on this car was take a paint stick ,cut it off about 4-5 inches long ,Put 2000 Grit wet sand paper,Lightly sand out spots ,Then used a Heavy duty rubbing compound with a buffer ,buffer spots and whole car ,then polish with a polisher pad and polishing compound ,i try to sand and buff when its pretty green ,it sanded buffed real easy ,The longer you let the clear set ,the more Harder it will get ,The car is still taped and papered off ,so you don,t have to deal with too much compound being slung in every crack and creves in car ,Take Quick detail and detail rag and clean car up ,I woulkd recommended you find a body shop and work part time ,it takes lots of experience and time and definatly patience ,Thats what i did years ago ,i do all my own work ,heres some pictures of car outside with some 20,s on it ,I need some ideas for wheels

5494751-DCP_0001_8.JPG (181 downloads)