Waiveraider, yea thats going to take some surgey, but nothing that can't be done. I believe they sell that part of the frame that you can weld in right??I learned how to do all of this stuff the hard way though trial and error. Thats all it takes. Time and money lol. Besides it's so much fun doing the work yourself.

Also I have a friend that replaced his quarters on a 1969 firebird convertible, he also helped me out bigtime in giving me advice at certain stages of the build.

The secret is to work on the car little bits at a time, at first I was extremely overwhelmed with the project, considering the amount of sheetmetal repair that I had to do. But I took it one step at a time. Go out the in garage and do one small job a day. After a couple months you start to make alot of progress. I've never even used a paint gun before but I learned how to do it. It's not so hard!. I will be painting the jams and trunk by myself, but will have someone else lay down the color on the actual body. I paid $300-400 bucks to have my camaro painted and it came out great. It's all in the prep work!

MaXRSmart: lets see some pics of the 70' Sport Satellite!!

Last edited by pavell; 02/03/08 02:03 AM.