Quote:

Goldmember- ahhh, ignorance is bliss.
my little primered honda will run 13's all day everyday. Does not matter if it's 110 degrees outside or 55. It's cosistant with shift points at 9k. No it isn't the worlds fastest car, I never said it was. All I was saying is be careful or you might get surprised but some jap C***. I have a race car too, and yes it will stomp most any ricer, but I sure wouldn't want to drive it daily with no heater, no wipers, no a/c, no abs,no pdb, no power windows, no interior and almost no exhaust. It's not a regualaly street driven car, but it can go on the street. With its whopping 6mpg i'd be stupid to claim it was a driver.

Up front I'll say that your post was pretty even keel and level headed/realistic, no disrespect or anything intended.... However, while reading the above I couldn't help but think to myself "What's the fun/challenge in putting a pumped up chainsaw engine in a hollowed out coffe can?" I mean seriously it's barely what most people would even deem as a real car with everything you mentioned removed, I've owned Go-karts with more amminities, and IMO more style points than a gutted primered Civic as well..