My headers. As some of you recall I had a heck of a time even finding the one pipe I lost during 1 pass at PRP. I had even more holes blow in them last weekend and every time I thought I had it sealed it would blow again. I can't tell you guys how many times I've patched these things.

Well, no more. Yesterday dad and I made a trip to Mich and pick up some new headres from BigFish69. Tom is a great guy and has some killer cars in his garage. Wish I could have stayed and chated longer.

I was surprised at how well they fit the angled plugs of the eddy heads. I only had to ding one tube to get a little more clearnce around the starter.

I had to cut off the multiangle ends off the wires and install 90* ends to get the clearnce so I cut them to fit better at the same time.

I'm little concerned about how low they are to the ground though. I thought my oil pan was low and these are sitting lower than that.

I'm gonna have to watch these closly and see what I might need to do. I first thought of rasing it with a motor plat but I only have 1" till one tube would get close to the master. I might just have to cut the tubes and reweld them a little shorter.

I'm curious to hear what you guys think will happen changing from a 1 7/8' primary with 3" collectors to these which are 2 1/8 and 3 1/2 collectors.