Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Baders at Norwalk spend a ton of money.They are very fan oriented people.National trails should have been pulled as a national event years ago its a dump.There

I've heard good things about the Baders ..from what i've been told National trails IS a dump,thats why NHRA pulled the plug and races at Norwalk now,one of the reasons we don't attend the mopar nationals they run at the dump...

Doesn't NHRA own National Trails?, they have all of the money in the world and yet they do nothing to improve their tracks except for coming up with more marketing brainstorms like Indy's top eliminator club, oohh Please!

I don't attend national events anymore since they transformed themselves to the circus format, you don't need to pay big money to hear the carnival barkers there when you can turn on any cable news show and get similar BS for a lot less.

I love Nostaglia Super stock racing and any kind of heads up format, this summers Pinks event at Martin was filled to capacity and beyond. NHRA, should take notes.

I too was at Indy for the infamous Modified protest and it was all to obvious even back then how little respect they had for the racers opinions.

Joey

Yes, NHRA in fact does own National Trail's, and according to the new General manager of the track, they were slated to get money to actually finish what they started there and make other improvement's to the track and the facility but that was nixed when NHRA decided to put money into the other National event track's saftey problem's.

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.