I was going to say.. Ther's no way they sell that dyno'd, if it comes that way. No plugs, no wires, no distributor, no water pump or fuel pump... I dont think so. They send you a dyno sheet for an egnien built with your specs. It cant be dyno tuned, then all the parts removed. (Ok, I know dyno fuel is no always pumped, nor is it hard to get ignition/carbs on and off. But a water pump? No crank pulley? Smells wrong to me. And. I wouldnt put hypers in a 4" arm engine, even with "Mopar large beam rods". (prob stock..) My opinion, they do good work, but things dont smell right. You should be able to get a buyilder to build you a better engine for a little more cash. It's no real bargain looking at the parts list. Fucntional. But nothing crazy. Really, a 360 with that cam listed should make close to 400hp. Nevermind a 408.

Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.