Well just got back from the track, and let me tell ya I should have staied home.First off I had to stop three times on the way out there, cause my trailer lights went out.. So I can deal with that, I got them fixed and on our way. Get to the track and un-load the car and take it to warm up. Right of the car just didn't sound right.. it starts to stall, now what.. Well dumby me forgot to take the cab hat off.. Well that wouldn't be the last time for that.. I ended up doing it three times total. Okay so I take the car up and do the burn out, all is right with the world, stage the car and bam I slap the gas, the car just blows the tired off.. then went hard to the left, what the heck is that.. so I'm out of the gas right after second gear.Come back check the tire pressure, its at 20lbs not good.. So I drop the pressure, take the car back up.. Stage it leave, okay that felt better, pull second its still pulling hard, pull third and thats when it all starts, the car starts bucking, falling on its face and then picking up again.. I look at the fuel pressure and its at 2.5 and bouncing to 3.0 and back, so I get out of the gas at the 1000ft marker and runs 10.17 at 132.963 So I think the prerssure is to low.. Soooooo I raise it up to 7, I had it set at 6 the runs before.. Go back up and the same thing happens.. third gear falls om its face, 2.5, 3 pounds, so I back out of it again at little past the 1000 ft runs 10.02 134.623 What the crap is going on.. Come back jack the pressure up to 7.5 pounds, go back up for the same thing.. Third gear 2.5, 3 pounds, runs 10.02 130.236.. Man I'm done, so I load it up and come home. Sooo whats the deal???  I got no idea, the only thing I did was replace the holley blue pump with the new Mallory 140 plus regulator.. I don't understand what the problem is.. I'm bout ready to pull the pump off and throw it as far as I can, and put my crappy blue pump back on. Go with a better pump and go slower, went 9.80 with the crappy blue pump..  Any ideas.. Let them fly..

Last edited by 70dusterjohn; 08/15/09 12:51 PM.