The 65 Golden Commandos AWB and Bud Faubel's 65 AWB "Hemi Honker" are already here - Hank Taylor's 64 SS Ply. PLUS Hank Taylor himself will be here ! - Jerry Stein's "Teacher's Pet" 64 Ply. Wagon, Lee Smith's 66 Belv "Wackee Wagon", Gary Ostrich's 66 Belv Wagon, original Sox & Martin cars, Fred Hurst's A/Gas 70 Cuda, some restored 1968 LO23 Dart's and BO29 Barracuda's, Chick Dennino's 63 Ply. Max Wedge plus more Maxie's and Race Hemi's and musclecars from 1960-1980 and more. I honestly don't know how many cars are coming but I believe this could be interesting from the amount of emails and calls! Geoff Stunkard is already here to cover this event and MoPar Action and some independent photographers will be here too. It's $10.00 to get in the gate - usual fee's if you're gonna race. If you have a car you want to put on display, we'll have one area just for "restored" musclecars and all the "nostalgia" drag cars will be in one area - plenty of room for racers and spectators.
There will be some "heavy iron" here here in the midwest that you normally don't get to see - also, Friday(tomorrow) will be an all day "Social Hour" for incoming visitors with some drinks and lite munchies at my shop - Reed's Perf. 2011 Ave B, Kearney, Ne 68847, so come on by and socialize 'till ?? Also, we will be selling T-shirts for this event, so check with us here at the shop or at the strip, look for an enclosed trailer w/ the Sox & Martin PS Omni out in front to see Dick Towers(MatchRaceMadness) and get a T-shirt or buy some photos. Feel free to email or call for info: raremopars@frontiernet.net or 308-380-8630 - basic info at FlatlanderFling.com -- Many Thanks, Reed in Neb.