I just installed the new Coan 16 element roller in my 727 (had pics on moparts a week or so ago) and should have some real world info on this and some other heavy duty pieces including using different clutch and Kevlar band materials and installing a lo pressure band apply valve body from pro trans which in the next month or so will be swapping back to back at the track with my non band apply hi pressure Griner brake to see really whats what. Also will be trying out new dynamic 9" converter that Frank Lupo said should only slip about 3% with a 5600 stall(worth it's weight in gold if it's true !). Greg Z, nice meeting you over at the Mopar show at Moroso, i broke my converter before first round and it hurt the trans so now i am on a quest to building the heavyist duty 727's with no breakage to run Top Sportsman (7:99 or quicker index), also my buddy that just bought Larry Morgans Neon has same setup in his trans and i'll keep thread posted as we find any weak links, otherwise 440 Jim has been doing an excellent job with his web site with great information.
Randy

93 Dodge Stealth - Supercharged 526ci Hemi
93 Dodge Daytona Top Sportsman injected 588 Hemi - plus a lil NOS
67 Hemi GTX (may the 4speed with you!)