Quote:

440sixpack
top fuel

Reged: Mar 14 2008
Loc: Pacific Northwest
[Quote] 440sixpack!!!! Dont PM this garbage to me and then block me from replying. Go back and read...No where did I say anything about acetylene or injecting anything in the crankcase.

READ----READ----READ-----

Re: 318 only running on 4 cylinders HELP!!!!!! [Re: 440sixpack]
#5354783 - Wed Jul 15 2009 06:17 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen, xxxxx, don't be raggin on me, and YOU are the one who stepped in with the comment about LP being a legitimate procedure, etc etc. The point I am and was addressing is the idiot who posted about

"To check for an internal leak you need to get some gas into the crankcase, propane will work fine. Start the engine, open the gas valve on the propane tank feeding the gas either to the pvc opening on the valve cover or the oil fill on the other side. If there is an internal leak then the engine will smooth out when it has injested the propane."

Then later defended his claim with:

"I have used both Propane and acetylene many times to find leaks, I'm not sure I know how it would blow up the crankcase..... There is no ignition source in the crankcase.... "

The above "procedure" has nothing to do with LP setup for tuneup used some years back

If you don't think this is dangerous. you haven't been around much.

Don't bother replying, I'm done with your a$$

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the "education" Richard. You just earned yourself the "ignore" list Why is it that you just cannot resist being such an $$$hole?