I fill my Satellite up at Citgo currently for two reasons. Firstly, there is a Citgo station with very old pumps and anyone with a '66 or '67 B body knows you have to pump REALLY slow. The old pump goes slow naturally so I can almost pull it all the way which is much easier than holding it 1/4 way at other stations, have it still keep clicking off or overflowing onto my 1/4 panel. The other reason is its one of the cheapest stations in town. I notice I get much worse mileage on shell(all the additives). I dont know how my 440 will fare with Citgo.

I do know that when I had my GTX I would only run Sunoco in it (they had 94 available also). One really cold day I tried to start it and it wouldnt start. Battery died after about 20 cranks or so. My old man insisted for a day or so that I start it to recharge the battery instead of it sitting dead in 10 degree weather. (he was right). The gas he had in his can though was some crap from a "fast freddies" that is fine in our DD. I woke up the next night (napping on the couch) to the roar of my 440, albeit running really really crappy. It would NOT run right. I drained the gas, filled it with Sunoco, still NOT running right. It would backfire and bog everytime you hit the gas and kept missing at idle. I cleaned the plugs, no luck. I changed the points, condensor, and coil and cleaned the plugs again. No luck. Fresh plugs and it ran good again. Not sure why, but the gas seemed to have screwed my plugs up. Doesnt make sense, maybe it was just time for a full tune up, but the plugs were only about 2 months old.

Now I need to pin those needles, got to feel that heat
Hear my motor screamin while I'm tearin up the street