aside from the occasional bad tank of gas that you can get from ANY station, I've never had any issues with where I buy gas from.

I've heard people make claims like "I only buy BP because I had leaking fuel injectors and my mechanic told me BP gas is the only gas that won't eat the seals up" or "the salesman at the dealership told me that I could only run Shell premium through my cadillac engine, or it would break down on me, so that's the only place I go!"

those folks always sound like total idiots to me when I hear them make claims like that. but then again, these are the same people who pay $75 for an oil change because the dealership is the only place that has techs trained on how to work on their particular car

if I'm in my daily driver I drive until my tank is empty, then I stop at the first gas station that comes along, unless it's price is higher and I know of a station that has it for less and I can make it there. out on the freeway/road trips, I get off at the exit, and I go to whoever has the cheapest gas, unless I'm needing more "service" during my stop, then I'll pick the station that has the best looking convenience store attached so I can use the facilities, get some snacks/drinks, etc. walk around and stretch my legs, etc.

if I'm in my big block dakota, I stop at whatever station comes along and fill it up with premium.

been doing that for the 15 years that I've been driving, and so far, I've not had a car leave me stranded on the side of the road due to bad gas.

heck, it probably all comes from the same regional distribution center anyway!

**Photobucket sucks**