Troy,....the 100 Degree outside temps don't help matters,.....you can eleviate some underhood temp by pulling off the K frame seal, unless your going for land speed records sometime soon, and with 4:10's....I don't think so .....and remove the rear cowl seal from under the hood,....check your timing, 10-12 BTDC initial should be fine, remember 4:10's with no overdrive is going to spool the RPM's up really quick,...More RPM's, more heat,.....I'd suggest you flush the radiator/ cooling system completely,...switch over to Zerex G-05 antifreeze, run a 50/50 mix with water, and add a 8 oz. bottle of Redline WaterWetter (Autozone),....safe for the system, you'll see a dramatic decrease in heat transmission/absorbtion underhood,......if you have a clutch fan, ditch it!, make sure all the internal nose seals are in place, running a shroud?,...have the foam radiator seals top and bottom in place?,....at idle you should be able to put a piece of typewriter/printer paper across the front grille screen, and have it stay there with no asistance, if it can't, you need to address the areas I mentioned to increase air suction through the nosecone

PS,...the mods need to change your avitar name, from the not so famous Hemi Charger to....Hmmmmm?

5318806-dayclona123.jpg (27 downloads)