Here is a short story that might shed a little light on SOLD CARS. My neighbour, Tony Smith bought 949003 (Dave W. car) from his brother in laws dealership in Vancouver in the spring of 1969. Johnston Motors was probably the biggest Mopar performance dealer in Western Canada at the time. They housed all of the Hemi, Six Pack, 440 and 340 cars in a separate building and all these cars came under the direction of a fellow named John Bowden. John ordered all the high performance cars for Johnston Motors and also was sponsored by the dealer ship to race Hemi cars and Six Pack cars. Anyways, 949003 was ordered by John Bowden for the dealership and it is unclear as to whether is was going to be raced or just show it off on the showroom floor. Tony spotted the car coming off the transporter and bought the car before John Bowden could get his hands on it. I'm sure that caused some grief later on. The bottom line was that the 3rd Runner built was ordered by the dealership for whatever reason. I'm sure many cars just showed up at many dealerships with the owners not really knowing what these A12 cars were. I also know that Johnston Motors sold at least 2 Hemi Cuda convertibles and that is saying something for the total number sold.